Saturday, July 12, 2008

Summer Sale from Close To MY Heart!!...Coming Soon

I was trying to come up with something fun for my customers for the summer. Close To My Heart Corporate beat me to it! I love it when they do that!

Sooo... Here's the scoop:

August's Constant Campaign Is an Online Clearance Sale!

From August 5–28, available at http://www.amaryllis.myctmh.com/ only, giving you a great chance to stock up on a variety of Close To My Heart retired products at tremendous savings. Here are just a few of the bargains you can expect:

• My Acrylix® stamp sets for as little as $2
• My Reflections® scrapbooking kits for as little as $2
• My Child’s Reflections™ kits for $3
• My Stickease™ assortments for $2
• And much more!

Beginning August 5, a complete list of sale items will be posted on my site (http://www.amaryllis.myctmh.com/)
just click Shop Online.

1. All sale items are limited to stock on hand—when they’re gone, they’re gone! Many are bound to sell out very quickly, so you’ll want to order as soon as August 5 rolls around.

2. FREE shipping on all purchase reaching$75.00. Purchases under $75 will have shipping charges calculated based on the overall weight of the items.

3. Shopping for current product will still be available during the sale, but the two types of shopping (clearance and regular) cannot be combined on one order. Under the MyCTMH Shop Online link, there will be a special shopping area just for clearance sale orders.

5. Clearance items cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion, including Stamp of the Month.

6. Please allow up to 10 business days for us to ship clearance sale orders.

I will also be holding a drawing at the end of the month for a FABULOUS prize basket for everyone who participates in this campaign and purchases from my website... Details coming soon!!

No comments: