Saturday, July 26, 2008

Mamma Mia!



Nikki, Marie and I took our friend Sheri out to dinner and a movie for her birthday. We saw Mamma Mia! The movie was great! We all had a good time. I think I sang through the whole movie. I haven't so thoroughly enjoyed a movie in such a long time. Now, don't get me wrong, I enjoy movies a lot. This one ranks up there with Pride and Prejudice (BBC version) and the Princess Bride!

I will buy this movie and watch it over and over like P&P.

Meryl Streep and the entire cast looked like they had so much fun making the movie. Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth (Darcy of P&P) were both very fun and didn't embarrass themselves at all by singing. They were great!! Amanda Seyfried did a great job as a girl who wanted to find out who her dad is and ended up with 3.

Now I need to pull out my ABBA cd and wear it out!

Must go create an ABBA scrapbook page or something... but first, I'm going to go watch Hell Boy!

No comments: