Thursday, October 9, 2008

Promises..promises

What a whirlwind week!!

First, I want to apologise to KC_froglady for not getting the card kit out as ASAP as I had planned. I will take it to work tomorrow and ship it out - if i am thinking strait in the morning that is!!

Second, I'm so glad Friday is here! Tuesday Robert and I went to Billings, MT - only 2 hours away - for a rhumotoligist appt. for DH. 45 minutes later the Doctor tells us "Nope, no rhumotological disease in you." Which we are truly grateful to hear. Lunch at Old Chicago, brouse for a few minutes in Best Buy and the brand new Kohl's and back on the road home- another 2 hours!

Yesterday, I had Cub Scouts or "scubscouts" as Kate says. LOL! Then a leader meeting afterwards. Didn't get home till almost 11pm.

Today, I took DH to the hospital for outpatient surgery. The neurologist we saw at the U of U in Utah said we might be able to figure something out from a biopsy of his muscle. 6 hours later I was able to bring him home. Then I went grocery shopping and picked up his pain pills. We will know results with in 2 weeks if we are lucky.

Tomorrow is Tae Kwondo for the boys. Saturday we have 2 birthdays scheduled and a date night scavenger hunt (2nd annual). Hope Robert is up to it. It was tons of FUN last year!

I am involved in 2 swaps and working my way through those. I will post pix later.

Time for bed!!

Thanx! for showing up if you did! LOL!! Sweet Dreams!

No comments: