Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm getting there...

LOL!!


I am starting to get in the Halloween mood! Better late than never!! So here is a little treat.. Hope you enjoy!

Karyn, If you are reading this, DON'T unless you want to be spoiled! This is the card for the S4F swap I sent you today!!






I made the background using the masking tape technique. I used Sunny Yellow, Sunflower, Dutch Blue, Outdoor Denim, and Olive or Topiary inks. All from Close to my Heart. Happy Haunting stamp set from CTMH, and the awesome witch from Inkadinkado I embossed with Black EP after stamping with black ink. Layered that on some really old, retired Sunflower B&T (CTMH again) then onto a Black card. I distressed the Sunflower B&T with black ink, too. This was a fun card to make!

Now to finish the other swap i'm in and get the Halloween stuff done for the kids' classes!

Have a great evening!

5 comments:

mE said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOVE this Spookalicious card!!!

PS.... you can send one to me at....

:)

mE

Amaryllis said...

lol!! only made one! sorry...

Jessalee said...

That is super cute. I wish I had more time to do something like that!

Amaryllis said...

mee too, LOL!!

kc_froglady said...

this card is soooooo awesome and I stayed away so not to spoil it LOL!