Monday, April 21, 2008

This n' That

Well, here I am. I finally decided to jump off the cyber cliff and become a blogger. I can't say that this will be done on a daily basis but hopefully a couple of times a week... maybe...

So, "This n' That", or a couple of reasons I'm putting myself out there:

  • I'm a scrapper, ie. I am a life artist. I capture life on digital film and document it in digital and paper format. I hope to post my art as often as I create it.
  • I love my family (I have a big family!) and I want to keep in touch with them. I am "Grandchild #50" on my mom's side of the family. There are 65 total and probably triple that for the great grands! My dad's side is not so big, but they are just as important. I am # 6 of 11 on dad's side. I married into a wonderful family and love them as much as my own.
  • Important things like: life, death and all of the above need to be recognised by me mostly. Examples: My mother-in-law has cancer. One of my Aunts is dying of cancer. My favorite cousin just got married Saturday. I saw some friends and family I hadn't seen in years, it was wonderful. My husband was in a roll-over accident and walked away. I have 3 beautiful,smart, witty children whom I adore.

Well, I must go get cupcakes for Gabe's class to celebrate his birthday.

This is a start. I'm off work today so i'll post pix later.

Thanx for comming and watch me jump!!

2 comments:

mE said...

Welcome to the world of Blogging, A!!!! So glad to see you've finally joined us.

I love your reasons for blogging. They are so true, especially #3!!

Love ya!

Erin

The Batty Bunch said...

Amaryllis,
Well its about time, girl. Glad u could join us. I can't wait to snoop at your blog on a regular basis. ;) BTW, I'm happy u keep E on her toes by ringing the doorbell in the wee hours of the morning. Hope your tril was good.
Hugs,
Liz