Saturday, April 26, 2008

Things that make me happy...

Ok, wow, 2 in one day!
I just wanted to share things that make me happy..

Today, Katie came into my room to try to wake me up. She ended up waking up Robert and we played for a good half hour. Then the boys came in. They're not so small anymore! So we had our Saturday tickle session. Gosh, I love that!

I went grocery shopping without the kids. I love that!!

I came home and instead of cramming the grocerues wherever they are supposed to go, I cleaned the refridgerator and reorganized! My clean and organized fridge makes me happy!


Then, I needed a nap. I didn't take it. I decided to play and make the pages from the previous post.


I thought that I that fridge really made me happy and I want to share.

I'm also going to share 2 pages I made a while ago that I never put on my website.

These make me really happy....




















And here is a digi lo of Jonathan that I am really proud of....


Ok, that's all for now.
Later.