Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Procrastination!

Nothing like waiting 'till the last minute for inspiration!

Jonathan's student teacher, we'll call her Miss Angi 'cause I can't remember her name, is finishing her last week with his class this friday. She has been an amazing help and took on the teaching roll moreheavily when Mrs. Rojo was out for health problems. Such a sweet girl.

Anyway, Mrs. Rojo wanted to show her appreciation for Miss Angi by throwing her a suprise party. She secretly sent home notes with everyone asking to send a little gift.

Well, I don't like to buy things like stationery. I think they are so impersonal. So, yesterday, after the boys cleaned the bathrooms, I sat down and ignored the needs of my family to make a special gift for Miss Angi. Just Kidding, they were not ignored. I heard everything they asked for and told them where to find what they wanted.

After racking my brain, and peeking at Erin's blog for inspiration, I found perfect paper and stuff to create. I used paper and tags from K & Co.; brads, flowers and bling from CTMH, and some $1 ribbon from Target....Hope you like!

2 comments:

mE said...

Love it, love it, looooove it!

:)

E.

The Batty Bunch said...

Holy Moly girl, u have become the blog posting champ. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creations with us. BTW keep the snow up in your parts. Erin and I have had enough its pool time. LOL