Saturday, February 21, 2009

StuffStak Blog Candy Winners Announced!

Turtlelady Sandy!!!!

Sandy, and everyone else, THANX! for playing!!!  This was a really fun challenge. 

Congratulations!  You’ve just won a Level 2 Deck the Halls paper pack and Cocoa Cafe' kit from Close To My Heart.  Both packs are no longer available.  I guess you could call these collectors items!!!

IMG_1887_edited-1

I really love these paper packs and am having a hard time parting with them! 

and

Gift-Certificate-1-09nocode

I will email you the 'live' gift certificate with the Code on it so you can actually use it!

I wonder if I could talk E into giving me a GC...I need more stuff!!LOL!!!

Thanx all for playing!!!!

4 comments:

Turtlelady~Sandy said...

I am so excited!!! What a fun challenge :=)
Tkx much!!!!

Niki Ray's Book Blog said...

Congrats Sandy!! Woot Woot!

Amaryllis said...

You guys are AWESOME!!

Clorinda said...

I do wonder what the answers were. Can you post it to the blog?