Monday, February 23, 2009

Look What a Little Organization Can Do!

So, lately I've been on this little organization kick.  I have my scrap stuff in 3 different places in my house.   I am trying to get some semblance of order to the chaos!

I got this new cabinet to put stuff in from Home Depot.  I love it cause I can put lots of stuff in it and still find everything. 

IMG_1855  

It still looks a little messy, but it is much better than it used to be!  I even found this old trunk that I put all the stuff on top of the cabinet into it.  Looks so much nicer! 

Across the room is my work area.

  IMG_1857

I know it still looks a MESS, but it isn't as bad as it looks.  REALLY!  I told you I have too much stuff!   I have one other 7 drawer plastic thing upstairs in my bedroom closet.  I'm eventually going to move that stuff down to the living room when I find some space for it!

I got myself all sort of  organized.  I bought the March edition of Creating Keepsake - the organization edition.  I've made a goal to use up my over abundant stash! 

I took Becky Higgins' March sketch and decided to be inspired and work on getting a few of those pictures out of the box and put on paper and in page protectors.  Now I just gotta get some more albums!

Here is my handy work.  Thank you Becky and everyone at Creating Keepsakes for the organization issue!!!

IMG_1890

"darling kate" :  CTMH More To Adore Level 2 kit, CTMH Rub-ons, Heidi Swap Flowers, and some really cool 'ghost' letters

 

IMG_1896

"When Nature Calls":  CTMH Rustic Trail Level 2 Kit, American Crafts Chipboard Letters,  Me and My Big Ideas stickers, random chipboard arrow - Love it!

...to be continued!

2 comments:

Jessalee said...

Holy cow sister! You would not want me to come to your house. My favorite thing to do is organize and I would spend an entire week fixing your little mess. ;) Then again, maybe I should come.

Amaryllis said...

I wouls love it if you came!! course it might take you more than a week!!