Friday, February 20, 2009

Before I Forget!!

This month is zippin' by!  I wish things would slow down just a bit.  I would like to get a nap in every once in a while! 

Jonathan called me at work today, right after he got out of school. 

J:  "Mom , can Ammon ride the bus home with me?" 

Me:  "Umm... OK."

J:  "Can Ammon spend the night?  It's friday and not a school night."

Me:  "Ummm...Ok.  Does his mom know?"

J:  "Yes!"

Me:  "Ok."

Ten minutes later, from home, Gabe calls...

G:  "Can we play games?"

Me:  "Are your chores done?"

G:  "uh huh"

Me:  "Is Ammon there?"

G:  "Yeah."

Me:  "Ok.  How come this is the first time I've heard about this sleep over?"

G: "I just found about it, too"

J interrupting G:  "I wanna talk to mom!"

Me:  " How come this is the first time I've heard about this sleep over?"

J:  "Mom, don't you remember, I told you about it before!"

Me: "Umm..No you didn't."

J:  "Yes, I did!  Don't you remember?  I called you after school today!"

Me: "Oh yeah, right.  I forgot.   Next time I need more notice!"

J:  "Ok.  Love you mom!"

Me:  "Love you, too!"

IMG_1803-1

J with his lil' sis.

Good times!  Good times!

No comments: