Wednesday, January 21, 2009

7 Favorite Things

So one of my bestest buddies, Erin, over at Inky Smiles, tagged me for a Kreativ Blogger Award! I am really excited about this. Although I have not posted much in the way of creative stuff lately, Erin knows better.

So, in honor of this award I will post a few things i have been working on along with my 7 favorite things...

* My Family


* My Friends


* My Camera (Rebel xTi) Yes, I occasionally let the little people touch it!


* My Scrapbook Supplies - no, this is not all of them!


* Stuff I've Made - which is usually given away




* Peace and Quiet


* The Funny Things My Children Say
"but, I need gum in my life!" - Gabe, after being grounded from gum.
"What the..!" - Jonathan, when ever anything happens!
"More like a BUTT Cracker!" - Kate, referring to farts and fire crackers!


I nominate the following, not for just being the crafty people they are but for being an inspiration to me, too!
Jessalee, Janeen, Michelle Zindorf, Jen del Muro, The Pioneer Woman- cause, dadgum if she ain't amaizin'!, Inky Smiles, too (you don't have to do this again if you don't want to! :), I can't think of anyone else at the moment but there are lots of amazing people out there that inspire me! Thank you all!!

Now all you have to do is...list your 7 fav's on your blog and go tag some bloggers... You can click on the award graphic to save a larger size one for your blog.

1 comment:

Jessalee said...

Awww... Thanks, although like you I don't feel very crafty or imaginative lately.