Saturday, December 13, 2008

Beauty is what it's all about!

I know it's been a while since I've been here and posted. Life gets in the way sometimes for a very long time. Between our trip to NC, Thanksgiving and helping my best friend move- and coming to grips with that!- I've been rather occupied! Oh yeah and Christmas!!

I was brousing around on family blogs and came across this video. I've seen it before but it has been a while. What is more important? To be loved because you are beautiful on the to the world with every feature perfect? Something I think we all would like to have-maybe a little bit, anyway. Or to be loved because of your true beauty. The things the world cannot see. Humility. True friendship. Virtue. Love for self and others. Love of God.



That is True Beauty?

No comments: