Sunday, September 14, 2008

Win a Close To My Heart Card Kit!!

I’m celebrating National Stamping Month and want to share the fun! I have a spare Just Because Card Kit. This kit comes complete with card bases, a D sized stamp set, a couple of mini stamp pads and even some bling! All you have to do to win this kit is to leave a comment on this post. I will pick the winner on Saturday October 4th.

ALSO…. Celebrating this lovely month, I am offering:
  • 10% off all orders over $50 PLUS get the Stamp of the Month for half price.
  • 15% off all orders over $100 PLUS get the September Stamp of the Month for FREE!
  • Email me for even greater savings and free products on orders over $150

(Offer expires September 30th)

Browse my website by clicking "Shop Online" to see all the great new and fabulous old products, then send me your order by email with "CTMH order" in the Subject line.


**all sales must be made through me not the website as it doesn’t care what time of year it is.... and you will not get the discounts that I am personally offering with this special**

10 comments:

Jessalee said...

If I am the only one to post do i win? Heeheehee

Amaryllis said...

If you ae the only one to post, yes, you will win!

kc_froglady said...

Oh I would love this and I will post a note on my blog tomorrow for you too! So glad to be getting to know you!

now pick me pick me pick me


PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


LOL!

Amaryllis said...

kc_froglady, Thanx for the advertisement!!

ladyj said...

Wahooo--love this kit and would sure like to feel like a winner :-)

Bunny B said...

Wowweee!!! May I join in too? :)

Lesley said...

Hi Amaryllis, Lesley here from S4F. I'd love to win this wonderful kit.

lalalla said...

this kit is super sweet~! please pick me!

PaperAddictJenn said...

I have several CTMH sets but none as beautiful as this one!!!

Sena said...

Thanks for the chance! :D



sena.sagani[at]gmail.com