Saturday, May 9, 2009

Forever Young....or did I really have to get out of bed today?

My birthday was the 6th. I celebrated by going to Cub Scouts like a good leader should. We made bird feeders out of milk jugs. Then, my co-leader surprised me with a cake and everyone sang to me.

Several hours earlier...

Robert brought me lunch along with a couple of his friends Dave Randall and Joe Shoen. That was really sweet of them! But... I was really busy and couldn't take time to eat. I went to leave and grabbed my stuff and spilled my drink all over me and the floor in the reception area at work... So, after I cleaned that all up.. I was able to go about the rest of my birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Adley share a birthday...sorry your's was so full of 'adventure'! Happy Holiday!

mE said...

heeeeey aaaaaa

I miss you!!

You must blog some more!

Love

E.